Galvanized Prefabricated Light Steel Structure Design Chicken Poultry Farm Shed Building Construction
Director Group steel structure poultry farm building has features of high fire resistance, strong corrosion resistance. Steel structure poultry farm building is mainly refers to the main bearing component is composed of steel. Including the steel columns, steel beam, steel structure, steel roof truss.Each component using welds, bolts or rivets to connect.
The roof and wall can be made of composite panel or veneer. Galvanized sheet metal can prevent rust and corrosion. The use of self-tapping screw can make the connection between the plates more closely, to prevent leakage. You can also use composite panel for roof and wall. The sandwich is polystyrene, glass fiber, rock wool, polyurethane. They have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, fire-retardant. The wall of the steel structure maintenance also can use brick wall. The cost of a brick wall is higher than galvanized steel roof and wall.
The usage scale includes large-scale workshop, or warehouse, supermarkets, entertainment centers and modular steel structure garage.
|Main Steel Frame||Column||Q235, Q345 Welded H Section Steel|
|Beam||Q235, Q345 Welded H Section Steel|
|Secondary Frame||Purlin||Q235 C and Z purlin|
|Knee brace||Q235 Angle Steel|
|Tie Rod||Q235 Circular Steel Pipe|
|Brace||Q235 Round Bar|
|Vertical and Horizontal Support||Q235 Angle Steel, Round Bar or Steel Pipe|
|Maintenance system||Roof Panel|| EPS Sandwich Panel / Glass Fiber Sandwich Panel /|
Rock Wool Sandwich Panel / Pu Sandwich Panel /Steel Sheet
|Wall Panel||Sandwich Panel / Corrugated Steel Sheet|
|Accessories||Window||Aluminiumn Alloy Window / PVC Window / Sandwich Panel Window|
|Door||Sliding Sandwich Panel Door / Rolling Metal Door / Personal Door|
|Live load on Roof||In 120kg/Sqm (Color steel panel surrounded)|
|Wind Resistance Grade||12 Grades|
|Structure Usage||Up to 50 years|
|Finishing Options||Vast array of colors and textures available|
|Paint Options|| Alkyd paiting, two primary painting, two finish painting|
(gray paint, red paint, white paint, epoxy zinc etc.) Or Galvanized.
(1). Free to design architectural drawings for you;
(2). Features: Fast and flexible to assemble, safe, thermal and noise insulation, water proof and fire prevention;
(3). Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs;
(4). Durability: The whole structure is easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
(5). Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it's also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
(6). Carrying capacity: can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads
Some main oversea projects we undertook in the past couple months:
1. Tanzanina 450 square meter steel structure workshop
2. New Zealand 207 square meter prefab office
3. French Polynethia 450 square meter steel structure warehouse
4. Ghana 162 square meter powder mining building
5. Maldives 48X30X12M hangar repair building
6. Australia 440 square meter pig feeding building
7. Russia 320 square meter steel structure workshop in two storey
8. Belarus 1150 square meter steel structure warehouse
9. Philippines chicken house
10. Philippines chicken house
11. Ghana 100*12*5m 2 sets chicken house
12. Peru 7*15*20 four strory workshop building
13. Peru 21.5*15*12 workshop building
14. Peru 25*20*24 four strory workshop building
15. Mozambique simple villa house
16. NIGERIA 1200 SQM steel structure workshop
17. SAMOA 400 sqm steel structure church building
18. SAMOA 900 sqm steel structure warehouse
19. SAMOA connect plates, Z purlin, two strorey house structure
20. NIGERA 4 SETS 54*13*2.5M chicken house
21. AUSTRALIA 32*18*6.5m warehouse
22. SAMOA Z purlin, connection plate
23. Algeria 54m*13m*2.5m 4sets chicken house
24. AUSTRALIA 5 sets of 11*20*4.2m farm shed
25. AUSTRALIA 41.8*18.6*7.7m two storey office building
26. SAMOA 24x12x4.5m warehouse 2sets
27. SAMOA 14.4*12*3.6 living house
28. SAMOA 71.2m*58m*12m two story supermarket building
29. Algeria 54x30x6m workshop building
30. Cookes 75x12x2.5m chicken house
31. Australia LED sign structure (2 sets)
32. Algeria 100x37x9m granite processing workshop
33. Samoa 44.7x33x8.5m supermarket building
34. Saint Lucia 36*15*3 warehouse
35. Saint Lucia office building
36. Qatar car shed
37. Angola 20*18*6.5m workshop and office
38. USA 24*12*4.8M warehouse
39. Australia prefab house
40. Papua New Guinea 4 strory workshop building
41. Mauritius 800 SQM steel structure workshop
42. Uruguay 600 SQM steel structure workshop
43. Georgia 2000 SQM automobile repair house
44. Venezuela 150x15x1.9m chicken shed (12 sets)
45. Panama 2000 sqm Pharmaceutical factory
46. Georgia 1000 sqm steel workshop
47. CAMEROU 1200 sqm church house (3 sets)
48. Ghana 1000 sqm office house (3 sets)
49. India 12500 sqm factory building
A: We are manufacture factory. And you are welcomed to visit us for inspection. The quality control flow will show you ourprofessional. Also you will enjoy the best quality and competitive price.
Q: Whats the quality assurance you provided and how do you control quality ?
A: Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw materials, in process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc. SGS, BV and other testing are available for us.
Q: Can you offer designing service?
A: Yes, we have more than 10 design engineers. We could design full solution drawings as per your requirments. They use software: Auto CAD,PKPM, MTS, 3D3S, Tarch, Tekla Structures(Xsteel)V12.0.etc.
Q: Do you offer guiding installation on site overseas?
A: Yes, usually we will send you the detailed installation drawing, if you need, we can provide the service of installation, supervision and training by extra. We can send our professional technical engineer to supervise installation on site overseas.
Our excellent design team will design the steel structure workshop warehouse for you. If you give the following information, we will give you an satisfactory drawing.
1 Location (where will be built? ) _____country, area
2 Size: Length*width*height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm
3 wind load (max. Wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s
4 snow load (max. Snow height) _____kn/m2, _____mm
5 anti-earthquake _____level
6 brickwall needed or not If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high
7 thermal insulation If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
8 door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
9 window quanity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
10 crane needed or not If yes, _____units, max. Lifting weight____tons; Max. Lifting height _____m